Tuesday, January 14, 2020

My final college football top 25 of the 2019 season


Congratulations to the LSU Tigers & Coach Ed Orgeron on winning the college football national championship. Orgeron is a befitting coach for that school; his accent is awesome!

The game last night was far too long-ridiculous! Perhaps when football season rolls around in the fall, I will write about two or three changes I would make to hopefully shorten the length of the game.

To the people who came over to my house last night to watch the game, thank you for coming. I greatly enjoyed myself & I hope you had a delightful time too.

Without further ado, here is my college football top 25 from the 2019 season. Disagree with me? Let me know & let’s have an engaging conversation.
1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Ohio St.
4. Oklahoma
5. Appalachian St.
6. Georgia
7. Alabama
8. Oregon
9. Penn St.
10. Florida
11. Notre Dame
12. Boise St.
13. Air Force
14. Memphis
15. Navy
16. Minnesota
17. Utah
18. Louisiana
19. UCF
20. Baylor
21. Iowa
22. Florida Atlantic
23. San Diego St.
24. Cincinnati
25. Louisiana Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment