Monday, November 9, 2015

Though I have a beard

I hate long head hair. However, I love long facial hair. On guys that is. At Marian, I was told, ok yelled at, to shave & I abhorred it. As a result, I graduated & stopped shaving. Then I got the job at Marycrest. Have to keep the beard trimmed they said. Lame but I need the money. For More to Life, I let Michaela, Candice, & Ryan Mooney shave it as Michaela’s 21st birthday present. It was a cold night sitting on the back of Megan’s porch. Yet it was awesome at the same time. While at Naper Settlement I kept the beard trimmed. Then this year I got a warning from work to trim it. Therefore, I shaved it, hoping I will not need to shave in 2013 again. I do not know why but I do not like being clean-shaven. Granted I doubt I could do a Duck Dynasty beard, even though they are fantastic. If only I could grow a mustache. In the future, I plan to keep the beard for the most part, even if people do not always like it. I have not cared before & will probably continue to do so. Therefore, I do not have long head hair. Though I do have a beard

No comments:

Post a Comment